21. August 2013 01:59
1. Select Group – Restrict the number of guests to a few special and close friends only. Keep numbers low and enjoyment high. A bachelor party is a special event best enjoyed with your core circle and trustworthy friends before the debauchery begins.
2. Save the Date - Select a date at least 3 days before the wedding. This allows ample recovery time after being wasted. Do keep in mind that weddings are expensive and the bride expects her groom to be attentive and alert during the ceremony.
3. Arrange Logistics - The bachelor party will inevitably entail significant amounts of alcohol. Find a designated driver for everyone to get around safely, even if there is no alcohol involved. You are out there collectively to have epic fun, why bother driving!
4. Keep the daytime drinking to a minimum - If daytime activities are planned before the big night, go easy on the booze. This will ensure more guys, especially the bachelor, make it through the night's festivities.
5. Split Expenses - Plan out all the expected expenses and share amongst your troupe. Be kind and ensure the groom does not pay at all.
Pro Tip: Eat before revelry. A dinner is more than just the toast-off for the beginning of the night, it also gives your stomach a nice base for all of the evening's alcohol consumption.
Image Courtesy: Etsy.com