Make your wedding an adventure! Plan a destination wedding and get hitched somewhere scenic and exciting. Your wedding guests won't forget your destination wedding either! Getting married abroad is like combining your honeymoon and your wedding ceremony and including your friends and family!
1. Selection of the Location - The location of your destination wedding is a place that will forever be near and dear to your heart, so make sure you pick a place that you love and is romantic and meaningful to your relationship. Do your research and check the weather of where you are going so that you pick the best time of year for your big day. Bali is an amazing locale that lots of couples are choosing for their weddings right now, but the rainy season in December and January can put a real damper on your gorgeous ceremony, so make sure to check it out first.
2. Budgeting – You should be clear on how much you want to spend on the whole wedding. Deciding on the number of guests, venue, travel, and accommodation and Wedding events. Keep an extra amount for all the heads separate and then go for shopping. You can always narrow down your choices while "shopping."
3. Guest list – This is the most important part of your destination wedding. A destination wedding is much more intimate than a large, grand wedding, and intimacy is the key reason destinations are so popular, whether you have a guest list of 10 or 100. Figure out each guest's probable schedule and location. You want to plan your wedding to accommodate your high priority guests.
4. Wedding Packages – There are various destination wedding packages available with the wedding planners. Look for an all inclusive package that takes care of anything to everything related to your destination wedding. May it be transport, accommodation, licenses or anything else.
5. Get local help – Try to talk to the local vendors there if your package does not include everything. It will become easier if you have a local help as you must not know everything about that area.
6. Marriage requirements – You should be sure of various wedding ceremonies you want for your wedding, so that you are prepared for various requirements for the ceremonies. If you are traveling abroad for the wedding you must know how things work there and should be ready with all the documents required there.
7. Know the Place – It is very important to know the place beforehand so that your guests should not have any discomfort and also you can guide them with their itinerary. Reach few days early and walk through everything that your guests will have do, including check-in at the hotel, finding a place to eat, getting to and from the airport and where the wedding is held.
8. Cross Check – After everything has been done and the date of your wedding is approaching, make sure to double-check all reservations and services. Also keep in mind to send thank you notes to everyone who helped you in anything.