1. Wedding Planner: Investing in a wedding planner’s expertise to organize wedding décor, guest management, catering, entertainment, photography, gifts, coordination with the vendors, etc. The idea is to be a ‘Guest at your own functions’ and enjoy the festivities instead of getting swamped with work.
2. Destination: Destination weddings are a trend these days. Exotic, unusual and comfortable locations, be it a valley amidst waterfalls & orchids, or a beach with a backdrop of sun and sand, or a palace with royal treatments, the idea is to turn the wedding into a ‘mini vacation’ and make it a magical and memorable experience.
3. Food: Wine and Food pairings for small intimate gatherings are well appreciated and are getting popular now. The guests now want quality food to go with the wedding theme instead of having 100 dishes on the menu.
4. Theme, Décor, Style: Simple, minimalistic yet elegant! Wedding Décors have moved away from loud and garish settings to something more simple yet powerful.
5. Entertainment & Choreography: Bollywood actors, singers, dancers! However the new trend now is to get regional folk musicians and dancers to add that extra touch to the ceremony. Flawless execution, proper choreography, sound, light, laser shows, fireworks make the experience memorable.
6. Guest List: The guest list is what makes the party… The glitterati, film stars, politicians, models, singers, now join in the celebrations like never before.
7. Photography: Documenting your wedding through candid moments! Gone are the days of posed pictures, photographers now specialize in capturing candid shots and put it together in the form of a coffee table book or an album.
8. Video Films: A film of your own wedding! The bride and groom are the lead actors of the film, while the family and friends talk about their experiences and thoughts on camera. Best of cinematographers, editors & directors work on the films, using top-of-the-line equipment to give a film on HD platform. A 3D version of the film is also an option.
9. Web Telecast of wedding functions: That’s what the technology brings in for the guests and friends who are unable to attend the event.
10. Designer Weddings: Creating tasteful and timeless weddings, tailored to reflect the personal style of the couple. Various well known fashion designers, free lance stylists are working on weddings and giving it the glam touch.